use this web as the reference
and follow these steps :
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Intro paragraph –
- introduce shared topic in 1-2 sentences (keep it brief)
- “Thesis”: introduce the sources by name & author, and offer the most important characteristic of contrast between the two. (You do NOT need to stake out a claim about your event, since your real topic here is your sources.)
- Be concise, don’t give a list of random points that are brought up in the text
- Try to find and quote the thesis from the source.
- You should think about what the author’s main GOAL/PURPOSE was for this source, and incorporate that into your summary.
- Identify the type of source
- Where was it published? When?
- Who wrote this? What is relevant about their background?
- Who was the intended audience?
- How does this background stuff influence the message?
- What are the strengths of this source? Defend your answer w/ examples
- What are the weaknesses of this source? Defend w/ examples ** (See note)
- Identify relevant similarities & differences in your sources.
- Comment on WHY they are similar and why they are different.