Due Week 5 and worth 80 points
B. The state school board chairperson has asked you (a consultant on health and wellness) to write an informative piece about the recent changes to the breakfast and lunch programs to improve nutrition and health. The content will be turned into a brochure describing the four (4) major issues: economic situation, special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served, process, and benefits of the program. He asked you to include two (2) visuals to illustrate the issues.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the economic issues.
3. Describe the special needs (e.g., health) of the population being served.
4. Describe the process (decisions, steps) involved in the program.
5. Explain the benefits of the program.
6. Include two (2) visuals that illustrated two (2) different claims.
7. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
8. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims.