For your final assignment, develop a PowerPoint presentation that clearly highlights your case. Draw from all that you have built upon throughout the previous weeks. Include:
- A summary of your case with critiques
- Ethical and legal ramifications (be thorough)
- An assessment of both sides of the argument in your case
- Recommendations for change
- Evaluation of how you will use this information in the future
At the end of your presentation, relate your case to your overall interpretation of the concepts learned in this course. Evaluate how the subject matter of this course affects your interests for further study in ethics and law? Cite any sources you used in the last slide of the presentation in APA format.
Submit your PowerPoint presentation in 10–12 slides with comprehensive explanation in the notes pages of the presentation.