Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Continue working on your training manual. Complete the following tasks for your project:
- Update the Quality Training Manual document title page with the new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- Add the following section for Week 2:
Week 2: The Role of Leadership (300–400 words)
- In any personal experience or a real-life story found on the Internet, discuss senior management’s role in successful quality improvement programs.
- In general, what is senior management’s specific role in these large-scale strategic quality programs? Cheerleader? Role model? Decision maker? Resource provider? What else?
- Why must firms adopt the roles that you identified? What would happen if they did not fill those roles
- How should senior and middle management derive
|BADM370-1402A-01 Quality Management|
|Task Name:||Phase 2 Individual Project|
|Deliverable Length:||300–400 words|