Planning Proposal Outline
Submit a formal outline for your research proposal that is due in Week Five. Your outline must include a descriptive title of the topic you will be researching. It must also include sufficient information to develop a two-page to three-page written proposal, must be prepared using appropriate alphanumeric notation, and must be developed to at least two levels of detail. Attach a title page to your assignment, formatted in proper APA style.
Planning Proposal for Improving Ashford Student Services
In this class, you will be asked to prepare a final written document in which you apply the knowledge you have gained in this course. The document you prepare will be a proposal addressed to Ashford University that recommends ways the university can improve its services to students. NOTE: This proposal is assigned for educational purposes only. It will not be shared with university administration or anyone else outside this class, without your written permission.
This paper should be an objective evaluation of a situation or a problem you or someone you know has experienced here at the university or a suggestion for a change to a university process or a procedure that could improve a service the university provides to its students. You will be required to do some research to complete this paper. You should also incorporate the persuasive techniques you studied in this course.
An outline of this proposal is due in Week Three, and the proposal itself is due in Week Five. Your proposal must be properly formatted in APA style and must be 4 to 5 pages in length (2 to 3 pages of text plus a title page and a reference page).
Following are the specific requirements for this assignment:
- This assignment should be a planning proposal, as defined in our text. The purpose of the proposal is to provide a solution to a problem or suggestions for improvement of a situation.
- Assume that the audience for this proposal will be Ashford University administration.
- Your proposal should fulfill the basic persuasive tasks outlined in Chapter 21 of the text.
- Your proposal should employ the persuasive techniques discussed in Chapter 4 of the text.
- Your proposal should have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion that are appropriately labeled with these headings.
- Your proposal should have a properly formatted APA title page. (You do not need a Table of Contents.)
- Your proposal should have a properly formatted APA reference page with at least two reputable sources that support the problem or your suggestion/recommendation.