- The annotated bibliography will contain 3-5 sources using a MLA format for the reference citations.
- Of the 3-5 sources in the annotated bibliography, at least 1 should be a book, 1 should be a periodical article, and 1 should be a world wide web source.
- Each source listed will also include a 3-5 sentence annotation which will describe the relevance between the information in the source and the topic of the research.
- The annotated bibliography should be typed single spaced with one inch margins top, bottom, left, and right.
- A cover sheet giving the title/research topic, student name, and Univ. 100 lab instructor’s name should be included.
How to manage to be a good student and to work
For each of the sources that you find and intend to use for your annotated bibliography, you must complete the Research Journal Sheet (MS Word). This will help you to evaluate these sources. Remember to print out several copies, so you have one for each of your sources.
Summary Activity: What Did You Learn?
When you have completed your annotated bibliography, answer the following question in one page or less and attach to your annotated bibliography:
In the Library presentation, you learned about new resources to use for doing your research, besides Internet search engines like Google. What do you think can be the advantages of using an online database such as General OneFile or Lexis-Nexis instead of Google for doing research for your classes?
*For example one of the articles should be about time management.
*I attached how the annotated bibliograpghy should be like